Thread: Nintendo 3DS
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-30, 10:25   Link #240
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
You're so lucky that you're able to speak/read Japanese. There are so many japanese games I want to try such as Love Plus, Okamiden, etc.
Okamiden will be released in US and EU as well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Well, I can only do the basic levels. If I could do advanced levels, I'd probably have twice as many Japanese games, including the aforementioned Love Plus.

One of the Japanese games is actually a kanji dictionary, with a built-in Game&Watch set of games.
I agree , if i could read/talk very well japanese i would have more japanese games which aren't released outside of Japan .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Wow, the gameplay and screenshots from OoT really blew me away. The graphics on this thing are so smooth, and probably even better with the 3D effects. And Paper Mario for the 3DS as well? This thing is really exciting me. Does anyone know if it is a new Paper Mario or a remake? The footage showed some frog type of technique that wasn't in the original.
I think it's not a remake . I didn't see a mention about remake so .

Anyway Square Enix might make a remake for Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII on 3DS :

Quote:
For years everyone has wanted a PlayStation 3 remake of Final Fantasy VII, but would you settle for a 3DS remake of the Japan-only cell phone RPG prequel Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII instead? Well you may not necessarily get that, either, but Square Enix producer Hajime Tabata is at least considering the prospect.

In a post on his Twitter account, Tabata revealed his interest in an updated Before Crisis port. "If I were to make something for 3DS, I suppose it would be a remake of Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII," his tweet reads (via Andriasang). "I'd redo the scenario structure and game design for the 3DS. I think I'd like to make an action RPG BCFF7 where a large number of Turks players play simultaneously."

Tabata made clear, though, that this does not constitute an announcement, although he did also add that both Tetsuya Nomura and Yoshinori Kitase are interested in doing a 3DS remake as well. But with Tabata currently working on both The 3rd Birthday for PSP and Final Fantasy Agito XIII for the PSP, he's too busy to seriously consider remaking Before Crisis for now.

For those unfamiliar, Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII was part of the "Compellation of Final Fantasy VII" project that also included games like Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus, as well as the CG movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Before Crisis was set (as the name implies) before the events of Final Fantasy VII, following the mysterious group known as The Turks. It was only released for Japanese cell phones, so most in America never got a chance to play it.
Well , i think that we have to wait until Agito and 3rd birthday will be released .

Explanation for 3DS price :

Quote:
So we know that the 3DS won't launch until early next year because of supply shortages. Now the next question: Why was it priced at $300 bucks? Evidently, we can partly blame our own inability to keep a strong poker face -- or at least that's what Nintendo president Satoru Iwata seems to be suggesting.

As you no doubt know by now, the 3DS was recently set for release in Japan on February 26 for 25000 yen, or roughly $300. There have been complaints that that's a higher price than expected, and Bloomberg Japan reports that during a meeting with analysts, someone suggested to Iwata that the price might be too high. Iwata's response (according to Andriasang's translation): Nintendo simply priced the 3DS according to a "number of factors," one of which being "reactions to the system's E3 reveal."

Certainly, when Nintendo revealed the 3DS at E3 and gave those in attendance their first chance to get their hands on the handheld, many came away impressed. The lesson, apparently, is for everyone to keep their damn mouths shut about it next time if they know what's good for them.
Eh? ..

Anyway , now i want to know the software prices ..
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote