View Single Post
Old 2009-08-20, 07:52   Link #2067
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Based on the ending I think Hinagiku still intends to explain her feelings. However, we don't know the way in which she will and that can make a big difference. If she tells Hayate that she likes him and would like to do more things like this with him (or some other way of taking it slow) then he will probably just agree and say that he is also having a good time. If she just says that she loves him then it might be quite a shock and his response will be interesting to say the least. Still, Hina is one of the smartest and most mature characters in HnG so I think she knows what she's doing and will take things slow in telling him her feelings.
I actually think the opposite. The last line in the raw was "tsutaeyou to omottanda", and from what i read this form of sentence refers to a job/something that wasn't executed for some reason. So i don't think Hina is gonna blatanly confesses to Hayate. I might be wrong and this could just be my heart telling me, not my head, so someone please correct me