View Single Post
Old 2010-09-22, 19:42   Link #56
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
this chapter was soo anticlimatic......as a few ppl have said before, Ichigo was owning Aizen before he used the FGT, why use it then? I guess fighting him normally may not have been enough to lower his power weak enough for the kidou to activate. How the hell Ichigo was supposed to know that there was a sealing kidou implanted into aizen?
I believe Kubo was just trying to make this dramatic on us... If Ichigo was beating up Aizen before using FGT, then why did he even do it in the first place? Its to create a plot twist in some alternative future

Quote:
Also, if they start Ichigo over from the beginning with no power then I'm going to stop reading Bleach for a while...i'm a bit tired of seeing ichigo train....The only alternative now is that urahara comes up with a way to restore Ichigo's powers(that's if Bleach continues) to how they were before right before the FGT. We know that's not going to happen, but a guy can hope can he? At most, Ichigo will probably start up with the ability to use his bankai.
Bleach might still continue in a way, there is a possibility that more things are going to be revealed before Kubo truly just ends Bleach right away. If Urahara can atleast restore Ichigo's power to the first time he used Bankai... That atleast is hopeful...