Old 2012-06-29, 23:58   Link #91
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
no one has a problem with the super saiyan powers naruto has
I do, huge problems in fact.

Anyway, this chapter was pretty good. Madara staying came as a big surprise, and right now, I don't see anyone actually defeating him besides Sasuke. The Kages seem out of ideas and strength and their enemy is just now starting to get serious. Naruto is having his own fight, of course.

Theoretically, there are other options to get rid of Madara. Kakashi could warp him away, but Kishimoto surely won't allow him that glory. Kabuto may have a change of heart now and could summon other strong ninjas from their grave or those who were just now resealed into death, like Itachi, but that would be sort of anti-climatic. Also, he would need dead bodies, but I suppose there are enough of those lying around on the battlefield.

Now that Itachi undid the Edo Tensei, I am starting to wonder why we haven't seen Jiraiya in this war, though. Kishimoto still must have plans for this character. We have not seen him being used as a path of pain, although it would have been an obvious choice, and we haven't seen him in this war, even though there were countless other pointless revivals and encounters. Why won't Kishimoto bring Jiraiya back from the grave, when it's such an obvious benefitial storytelling method? It's much more benefitial to the story than bringing back Zabuza or inventing totally new characters like the silver and gold brothers, just to kill them off again. I'm nost saying that Jiraiya will come back from the dead and defeat Madara, though, of course. But there must be a reason behind this.