View Single Post
Old 2013-05-19, 09:40   Link #21
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Sigh, reading comprehension, what is it?

You - Eh... not a fan of Unreal Engine, but it's still Guilty Gear so who cares (You're talking about this game!)
Me - If they didn't say it was the Unreal engine I highly doubt you or anyone would know it was, so it's a moot point, and besides they've managed to animate 3d characters like a 2d fighting games, so obviously it worked out well for them. (I'm talking about this game!)
You - I think I notice it on games games MK9, Injustice, and DmC fine without anyone telling me, thank you. (You're talking about other games and getting butthurt because I told you can't recognize the Unreal Engine, completely missing the point)

I'm done.
Quote:
If they didn't say it was the Unreal engine I highly doubt you or anyone would know it was, so it's a moot point, and besides they've managed to animate 3d characters like a 2d fighting games, so obviously it worked out well for them.

And if takes a lot less time to make than a traditional 2d hd fighter, all the better, IIRC KOFXIII characters took 10 months to make.
Who's missing the point now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think I notice it on games games MK9, Injustice, and DmC fine without anyone telling me, thank you. I also don't like how those games look, but that's another story.

It's not like I'm suddenly going to ignore this just because of Unreal Engine. Give me a break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Eh... not a fan of Unreal Engine, but it's still Guilty Gear so who cares
To quote your words:
Quote:
Sigh, reading comprehension, what is it?
In the end, I'm going to buy it when it comes out, you're going to buy it when it comes out, and the only one whose day might be ruined is yours for taking the wrong part of an anonymous person's opinion on a discussion forum offensively.

I said it before, and I'll say it again in simpler terms: I recognize the Unreal Engine and don't necessarily like it. I'm still going to buy the game regardless.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote