View Single Post
Old 2004-05-20, 21:28   Link #327
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Well it was just an extreme example... and yes, he technically is a character as he is a playable "character".

Well in a balanced game you can beat pick any character and know that the other player won't have an advatage by the character he chooses, only the skill levels players themselves matter in the end. It's insanely hard to have a balance like this in a fighting game. Maybe Soul Calibur 2, maybe Tekken 3 could be considered balanced... an anime inspired game usually has to worry about the characters being as strong as they are in the anime to worry about being balanced.

Orochimaru is way too strong compared to anyone as he has fast teleporting moves, strong multihit combos and the best special in the game. Zabuza on the other hand is slow, not very powerful with low combo ability. So you can clearly see how the characters are unbalanced -__-;;
I can beat Orichimaru easily with Sharingan Sasuke. My point is that any character will get strong when u master him/her. I mastered Sasuke, Kakashi, Sharingan Kakashi, Sharingan Sasuke, and Kiba. I almost never loose with them. Now i'm trying to master Naruto.