View Single Post
Old 2010-08-02, 12:13   Link #595
Gooral
Banned

Chapter as good as the previous one, not bad but I would expect more of Yagi. Probably everything I'll write has been discussed before but I'll write it anyway :P.

1) How the heck could Clare talk in a state like that? She should have been dead by now. IMO Yagi over-used god-mode for her with this chapter. And when did she manage to tell Deneve her final words? Priscilla was coming their way real quick and a while earlier Clare said sth else.

2) Again we have annoying Priscilla that acts as if she was some kind of goddess. I wonder though why she didn’t kill Deneve or Helen (or both of them) after she found out about Clare. According to her life code everything that stands in her way should be annihilated and they stayed in her way. Unless she couldn’t do it after Clare-Raciella started attacking her (which would suggest she's not that godly). She also needed only one of them so she could have killed the other. I don’t believe she did it from the kindness of her heart. What’s more she should have suspected that Clare couldn’t go far nor cloak her youki so she had to be dead or be very close to it, she didn't need Deneve to tell her what happened to Clare if she used her brain.

3) Priscilla’s reaction and her question “What did I come her for?” was one of the stupidest things in the chapter. As if meeting with Clare again or killing her would change anything. Besides, she wasted like 20 minutes not 20 years and she sounded like she was searching for her a long time. Seriously, somebody kill her please.

4) Exposing naked Priscilla from every angle… Although I like to look at this and that from time to time Priscilla has become boring. I would prefer someone other than AB with skin that looks like sh*t with veins. Dee, Galatea, Clare or Helen would be so much better.

5) Dee has already paid her debt. In fact Deneve and Helen owe her. Dee said that without risking her life she can't repay them but the thing is H&D never risked their lives for her. The awakened being they helped her to defeat wasn't even a challenge for one of them, let alone two. And Dee not only did deliver their message (and risked her life, she couldn't be sure that she wouldn't be killed by Miria or someone else) but earlier she saved Helen and Deneve by risking her life and rescuing them from ZACS. Now she saved their friends and it's still not enough to her...

6) Cynthia’s line “For some reason it feels like we should see that with our own eyes” was also a winner. It wasn’t for “some reason” but because Yagi told you ;P. I would call it not the best script line that Yagi came up with.

7) Yuma that could regenerate better than Cynthia was also a shocker to me. A while back with “the rest of her strength” she managed to help Cynthia and now she was able to do the same for Deneve (sure, her injury was much less serious but…). If she keeps it up next time she will regenerate Clare from scratch.

8) As always Deneve could deduce a bit too much from the information she got (at least it seemed that way to me). Seriously, how come could she notice that Clare was talking as if she was a part of this pasta? How can you deduce sth like that ? Unless Clare said it outright. I have some possibilities in mind but still it looks a bit far-fetched to me. What’s even funnier a while later she said that she knows nothing even though it was clear that she knew the most out of all people. Yagi should have read what he wrote a page back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Heh, I'm curious Gooral if you still think Priscilla will die in 6 chapters
I don't think that, I'm hoping it . And now it's 5 chapters. That's a number from a hat, we'll see how close (or should I say far) I was. It's possible that Priscilla won't die or she'll outlive Clare but she annoys me very much and I would like to see her death soon. The sooner she's out of the picture the happier I'll be, this is currently the most boring character in Claymore IMO.

P.S.
I can always continue to write "1 chapter till Priscilla's downfall left" after 4 months from now pass ;P.