View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 23:04   Link #255
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
The kiss wasn't unrequited because Amata's heart responded to her and wasn't even angry that Zessica was the first person he kissed when before he was obsessing about kissing Mikono but her not committing to even just that. The kiss also changed his priorities, he was only concerned about saving Mikono which is why he went to the city. He than quickly drops that to rush for Zessica's aid which says a lot because Amata sure as heck didn't try anywhere near as much to get Mix back for Andy.

Reasons shown for Attraction - Zessica has been shown over a number of episodes. No reasons are given for Mikono, she just wants Amata... And Kagura.
First Confession - Zessica, Mikono couldn't even do that and she's been hogging up all of Amata's time.
Loves Amata fully - Zessica, Mikono instead obsesses about Kagura and keeping Amata around. This makes Mikono look shallow since she doesn't seem to love Amata without the Kagura factor while Zessica loves Amata for who he is.
Willing to give up own Happiness for Amata to be Happy - Zessica, Mikono wouldn't and continues to lead Amata on and desires Kagura.
Amata's first kiss - Zessica to save him and apparently at the cost of her own life. Zessica showed more love to Amata with this one act than Mikono has shown Amata in all 21 Episodes thus far.

That's a lot of things she has over Mikono which is mystifying since they seem to want to push Amata and Mikono even though they're the least developed couple in EVOL.

If they want to make Mikono likeable and not seem like a cold heartless witch compared to Zessica than they have a TON of work to do and I don't think they can do that considering that there's only like 5 episodes left and we still have the Andy and Mixy thing which may take an entire episode... And the Shrade thing which may take an entire episode because that guy refuses to die despite "dying" since his appearance.

Yes she is. She's leading Amata on but is constantly lusting after Kagura. The worst is that she refuses to commit to either which makes her unforgivable since she could have easily committed by now or rejected already. Instead she prolongs his pain and expects him to "wait for her" like a good boy as he's been doing this entire time.

And you cannot deny that Mikono has played a huge part over the mental state of Zessica and Amata due to her inaction. Sometimes doing nothing can do more harm than doing something.

The problem is that Mikono hasn't done either of those. She wants Amata to focus on her yet doesn't even try to make things work or even looking all that interested unless Zessica is around because she doesn't want to lose Amata's attention to her.

I already said that Amata bears some responsibility, and his constant worrying about every little thing involving Mikono, but most of it lays with Mikono who has suffered not one bit for all the trouble she's caused for Amata and Zessica while those two have had to deal with a ton of issues because of Mikono's inaction.

It's never explained "why" Amata even loves Mikono and Mikono likes him other than that initial spark and lulz Destined Lovers. Even if they are supposedly destined for each other that doesn't give them a free pass to not develop anything between them while pushing and tormenting Zessica so hard if they never intended for her to have a chance. At least she has a reason to love Amata, we saw her fall in love with him in the Anime while Amata and Mikono just love each other just because.
He responded to her kiss definitely. But to her feelings, there's no concrete proof to make that claim. About Mikono, some of what you said was true to an extent regarding her indecisiveness hurting Amata and Zessica, but i would wait until the next two episodes to see if whether or not she defects to Kagura completely before the hating can commence.
Other than that, i believe Zessica will become a lot more awesome in the coming episodes and im hoping for her to become a shadow angel(unlikely tho) and she is most likely gonna die but i think her character development is similar to Sirius mixed with Touma, so she will probably survive to surprise.
Mikage in red background with that expression = Zessica in a whole lot of trouble.
Also Mikage's facial expression towards Zessica the first time they meant still bothers me since that expression seems to be only reserved for her.