View Single Post
Old 2013-03-01, 13:52   Link #502
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
Nowadays it is pretty irrelevant what the average american thinks about foreign policy since you either have a republican president that embraces the military industrial complex like baby sucking at his mother tit or you have a democrat president afraid to openly oppose them and with good reasons, he could be assassinated for opposing the military complex. So in the end what the average non-USA citizens sees are the results of USA foreign policy and if the average citizen is against it, shouldn't they rebel against the goverment? <--- that is what some USA citizens say about Iran.
Would you want to be part of a rebellion? I know I sure wouldn't. I understand there are things worth fighting for, but in the end we only have one life to live and I don't expect people to be clamoring to sacrifice it, even if there are huge problems with the current system. It sounds to me like you're trying to justify hating Americans as a whole because of the government's actions. It's unjustifiable, so don't bother trying.