Thread: Licensed Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-30, 18:55   Link #16
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Definitely not machete-wielding, that's for sure! But I wouldn't necessarily say it's "slice-of-life" either. If I were going for a description in 10 words or less, I would say it's a "fun high-school tsundere romance with a dash of drama". It's more or less the story of how Junichi's fateful encounter with Yuuhi (the tsundere princess-type betrothed to be his future wife) turned his high school life upside-down. Some parts romantic comedy, some parts tsundere hijinks, some parts love triangle, and some parts family drama.

Edit: Regarding the official website, I'd really like to have a word with their incompetent web designer. No, your 784 x 1149 pixel JPEG really does not need 1.36 MB to do it justice... That being said, I like the look -- it's a good adaptation of the game's art, I think.
Sounds like something I'll be looking forward to then, thanks for the insight into the game! I agree the character designs look good, although haven't played the game so I don't have a frame of reference there...and the 1.36MB JPEG explains why that page takes longer than I would expect to load...
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote