View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 17:46   Link #268
wontaek

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
For Nova, arena 1 through 6 should be the autoqualifier's win. The first two are obvious; Madoka vs Eucliwood is also pretty obvious to me (though may not be so to other people); I don't know enough about Fear to ascertain the statement against Yui, but with AB backing her I don't think Yui is losing; Menma and Yuno are paper tigers judging from their exhibition performances last year, though I guess Ohana might be able to get close to Charlotte.

Arena 7 is quite hard to tell (and hard to pick as well, personally). I think Kurisu has a very good chance since Victorique likely isn't as strong as she was last year, but Mayushii is there too which may split some votes away from her. Arena 10 is also hard to tell since I don't know Inori well to make a sophiscated guess. 8, 9 and 11 should be the top nomination's victory, while 12 is somewhat split between Homura and Kyouko.

Stella's is simpler. Autoqualifiers will all win. Louise is not going to get many more fans than she had before since the series she's in is currently in season 4, while any potential newfound strength for Rin is at best going to b cancelled out by Nadeko's newfound strength from Nise.
Fair enough. Want to create hypothetical Round 2 grouping based on your predictions and guesses?

Here is how Round 2 groups will be formed

Spoiler for text wall about round 2 group forming algorithm:

Last edited by wontaek; 2012-01-18 at 01:39.