View Single Post
Old 2007-07-10, 12:33   Link #10
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbasee256 View Post
If your remeber on tv it showed him using clones as the sacerfice for the death god so i guss mabey he pratice useing clones to master that jutes i am not entierlay sure but that how i think he did do it
Sandaime made two clones of himself so the clones could trap each Hokage and Sandaime himself could trap Oro so he could pull out all three of their souls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
even if it is not a jutsu sabaku Kyu summoning needs practice, we saw Naruto suffering tons of times trying to summon Gamabunta untill he finally made it and i don't think it is summoning because summoning and scrolls works for animals only but this ain't an animal it is a death God !! i still believe you cannot bring out the death God to say hi you just bring him once and sacrifice your life along with your opponent, the moment you see the death God you are dead no other way so even if it is a secret and a scroll passed for generations who is the first one to develop such a thing and how did they know a shinigami even existed, IMO Yondaime made that sealing jutsu he somehow found a way to contact the shinigami but if that is true Yondaime ain't a normal human, so get ready to hate him lol
Im not sure that summoning the death god leads to death because Sandaime first summoned the death god and then he used the Shiki fujin technique, I beleive that the technique (should) guarantee the users death but not necassarily the summoning. The death god only started moving and put his hand through Sandaimes soul after he used Shiki Fujin, the death god was just floating around before that.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote