View Single Post
Old 2008-03-22, 10:53   Link #223
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
1. Corner in his Gold MA did most of the killing.

2. Corner was the one who planned for having Trinity killing all those people. He is now trusted, which mean the Master-terrorist has now infiltrated all three world governments at once.

3. Corner is the only winner. Everyone else lost.
(Pending his survival, or not, by next episode.)
Usually stories like this end up to have the villain showing a sign of weakness, however minute, and having the hero/main character, having all odds stacked against him, win out in the end by taking advantage of that.

At least that's the basic plot for "Overcoming the Monster". As Gundam 00 goes, I don't know how it's going to end. I doubt the roles of Tieria and Allelujah have been truly and completely fulfilled yet, so they might play some part in helping out Setsuna even with damaged suits, and possibly add to the tally, of course.

@ Var: I don't even know why you bothered answering him. You can't fault a person for loving someone with Plot Shields and Deus ex machinas painted all over him and his mobile suit, can you?

It would be lovely to hear an explanation why Setsuna is a "retard", though.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote