View Single Post
Old 2008-05-04, 20:48   Link #4014
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
@Satashi - are you planning on making Viola/Kruger 17 as well? Because that wouldn't make sense, as Kruger and Viola are both at least in their mid-twenties at the time of Otome. So if Kruger's going to be Gakuenchou and Viola's still a Column/Pillar of Gaulderobe, then you've got to take into account that time skip as well (and the fact that Shizuru's older than Natsuki)....

Arika-tachi are wonderful and all, but there are so many GOLD minor-otome characters that you could really do whatever you wanted with any of them.

Also: Fic needs NAO. LOTS OF HER.

/otome nerd.

(I always call Kruger/Viola by their last names because I got into the habit of doing it when I wrote a fic where there was both Kruger and Kuga running around in the same place and I needed a way to tell them apart... sorry if it's offputting)
Not sure exactly on ages right now. I need Nanoha and Fate to be coral when they are placed into the school. Planning on them being same age as Natsuki, who is number 2 coral. Mai being number 1. Shizuru would be older, and #1 pearl.

edit: Fic will have Nao. I like her :3 and she's not ultra b*tch anymore. Just semi :P
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote