Thread: Licensed Saraiya Goyou
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 10:27   Link #66
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
Sorry, gotta agree with Yaichi. Akitsu is fascinating to watch, and probably the most interesting character in the series so far. It's not so much a matter of weakness as it is watching him desperately attempt to hold on to his morals while confronted with something he really longs for--people to talk to, who seem to accept him. Akitsu can refuse the gold--and even feels a sort of superiority in his hunger pangs--but he can't refuse the sound of his first name coming from someone else's lips.

(That's also why it's so interesting when you realize he's being lied to. Five Leaves is already complete without him.)
This.

As much as I love hearing Yaichi talk, Masa has totally made this series for me. He is so interesting to watch with his personality issues. He wants to belong but feels he just doesnt based on past events. Like he said he's never really had a place to just hang out with friends.

Its interesting how both Matsu and Yaichi know that what Yaichi is doing is against his normal nature. Makes me wonder so much more about him.

And yeah since the 5 Leaves is complete, but thats not known to Masa, why do they still want him to join?
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote