View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 14:34   Link #1988
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

You play the teams on your schedule Nosauz...You were on my schedule and I just beat you and I don't feel any different as if I beat a great opponent...That's the NFL, you win, you survive, you advance...It is what is...Thanks for keeping it classy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Patriots massacre, they're the real deal people. Brady league MVP and superbowl MVP this year, I'm calling it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinstrife
Once and for all, I want to put to rest in this league who the best QB is. And it isn't Manning.
Well I gotta give it up to Tom Brady, he’s the best QB in the NFL right now and he deserves the MVP thus far …Am I annoyed by the Pats and their style of play? Yep I am…But it doesn’t matter they are playing the best ball in the NFL right now…Are the Pats the NFL version of the San Antonio Spurs? Yes they are, but it doesn’t matter that I find their style of play visually boring it just matters that they win and win they do…Honestly I don’t see many players on the Patriots that excite the football fan in me, I'm a contrarian by nature so I guess that's to be expected, but they’re still great and a “True Team”, so kudos to them…

/homermode – I’m just pi$$ed that when Drew Brees played this well last season he didn’t get the MVP…Drew Brees is 5’9 with his cleats off, not the statuesque 6’3 – 6’4-6’6…He has to throw the ball from an abundance of different angles and launch points because of his size…He doesn’t throw 5 yard slants and in-routes all game (Brady) …He throws the ball all over the field with every type of pass route imaginable…Brees broke a 25 year record for completion percentage last year, and he throws the ball ALL OVER THE FIELD (Not just 5, 10 yard passes all game)…SO yes, I agree Tom Brady is playing the best at QB right now and he should be awarded the MVP if he keeps this up, but the homer in me still has a beef over last year’s award not being given to Drew Brees...

After saying this and moving the discussion away from Brady, I do offer myself up for a posters’ sacrifice