View Single Post
Old 2011-06-17, 21:01   Link #633
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Kha showing restraint? USO DA! Truly we live in an age of miracles! Repent for the end of the world is at hand!

*Goose is collectively shot by all Outer Cadians in the thread*

Anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenno shindo View Post
[CENTER][True E.U. - Eternal Utopia]

*snip*
Much has been said about your organisation, so I'll not repeat that. Instead, I would like to remind everyone again that the purpose of Butei is Law Enforcement, combating violent crime, investigation...

Something of this scale would not be handled by Butei, it would be handled by one of the alphabet intelligence agencies.

The paradigm of Hidan no Aria is that of White Collar, Blue Bloods, NCIS, Bad Boys, Hot Fuzz, Hard Boiled at the most. Not Modern Warfare, or Battlefield series, Covert Affairs, The Unit, 24, or Call of Duty.

Police vs military/espionage.

Hard Boiled vs Bourne movies.

Hell, look at Ghost in the Shell. The crims Section Nine ends up going up against more often than not are poorly armed and equipped - it's only the government-related conspiracies that have the big guns, like the Umibozu (JMSDF special forces) or the Narcotics Squad. Recall GitS 2: Innocence, when Batou and Togusa shoot up the Yakuza den - the Yakuza have nothing that can compete against their firepower. You'd think that they'd be able to have a few machine guns...

I believe in miracles.