View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 23:25   Link #88
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

If Itachi makes Kabuto undo Edo Tensei, than Itachi also disappears leaving Sasuke alone with Kabuto. At his point, Kabuto shouldn't care about Edo Tensei. He expects Madara to have killed the Kages. He already got his use out of it and canceling it removes Itachi and Madara from the equation. Then he would have Sasuke's body to confront Tobi with since I doubt Kabuto wants the Eye of the Moon Plan to be successful. Tobi and whatever army he has left should be weakened by Naruto and the Alliance Army. Or if Kabuto is lucky, already dead. Then Kabuto emerges as the true winner of the war.
I think Kabuto was directly observing the fight between the Kages and Madara using Muu's body. Even if he weren't, he can perceive what's happening. He should know Madara has a distinct advantage, but that the Kages are far from being defeated--it would be incredibly risky for him to intentionally end Edo Tensei now.

Agree that Kabuto probably plans on taking Sasuke's body. But Kabuto almost always avoids fighting directly. He will if he's pressed, but even then he relies on tricks. He should have something prepared against Sharingan if he's learned anything from Oro. This huge discovery that Juugo and Suigetsu found:I'm wondering if maybe Kabuto already has it....he sure seems confident.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote