View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 08:34   Link #18
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Go for White Album

No spoilers, but for me it's one of the most awesome anime series out there
I've downloaded it and run a quick scan through it, though I haven't thoroughly watched it. What I saw I didn't see any real NTR-type occurrence (though like I said I skimmed); the central character, the guy, wound up pulling some nasty moves but not the girl. This isn't to say that it's ok for the guy or anything, it just feels somewhat different.
Actually, I thought recently why which partner betrays the other for often-superficial reasons makes a difference in my feelings. In either case the often-shallow cause of the betrayal is an insult to the reasons and meaning of the first relationship, especially in cases where the reason the person leaves is someone else is better looking or better in bed. One reason is obviously the differences in gender roles that still exist. But really, I think the difference is that, while the worst stories with a girl dumping a true and earnest love for someone on account of looks or sex, it feels in a way like someone's trying to cut off my you-know-what, while in most stories where a guy does that to a wonderful girl, all I feel is a desire to cut his off.

I haven't tried C&C yet, but maybe will if I can get the whole thing and it really has a good ending.
I've read one or two chapters of Irenicus's, but haven't been able to find most of it. I'm wary of open-ended ones since some stories that continue only do so to make the end even worse than the initial NTR.

Also, I'll mention one series I don't believe was noted here. Warning, it's definitively hentai.
Spoiler for name:
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote