View Single Post
Old 2006-10-20, 20:03   Link #269
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Agreed Lost some very points. I also think that the standared blonde hair blue eyed beautiful guy from the OP might be her Finacee. If were right and that is him and hes a noble as well i think i predict a little of what might follow his introduction.

1. Very shallow, comes from a well known family achieved Military Rank because of his status but he really is a good warrior.

2.Does not agree with Alice's Idology about Commoners and Nobles learning to be equals.

3. Will think that Alice is just playing and will push her farther for marriage sooner to get her out of the army

4.Alice will reject the idea and reject the marriage but her father will pull some crap like your a noble you a role to play dont dishonor your family.

5.Alice will run away feeling like she has no one to turn to she will run into Oland and spill her guts. Oland will try to comfort her and they will hug. Enter Mr Fiancee guy and we have sparks.

6.Alice's Finacee will use his influnce to make Oland either leave the military or expose his past to Alice or so something to make life diffcult for him.

I think some of these are possible others im taking from other animes in the same genre. but i do know that things will get more intresting when her fiancee shows up or if and when she starts getting closer to Oland.
Thanks for ruining the anime......
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote