View Single Post
Old 2021-10-08, 05:58   Link #16
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
It's more having to do with the content being a bit too raunchy so additional censorship will be required to avoid another Interspecies Reviewers incident according to /a/.

https://end-harem-anime.com/news/index00320000.html

Translation below:

Another answer from what I gathered on one /a/ thread is those responses:
4chan is not that reliable. I perfectly remember being informed that kimetsu no yaba 2 would be broadcast during the primeday to reach a larger audience and would be heavily edited compared to the original material. And we already have information that it won't be like that.
Let's not forget that they could just do like in Kaifuku and
just show the landscapes when something happens and leave the saucy scenes to the AT-X (which confirmed it would show an age-restricted version).

The truth is, we don't know why and we're just theorizing. In that kind of situation I think the most likely is just the common production problems.

About "scrutinizing the expression", this term appears when using google translator, so I don't know if it's correct, but on ANN they use "closely examine" the anime production, which is much more ambiguous

Well, the first episode is still airing today, we can get a sense of the quality with it.

Update

Ep come out in AT-X. It is uncensored.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2021-10-08 at 07:58.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote