Thread: Licensed Busō Shinki (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 11:35   Link #24
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

...I'm only finding this out THREE MONTHS after announcement...? *facepalm* I fail as a Shinki fan.

Though in my defense it kinda dropped off my radar after they shut down the Battle Rondo service and the releases of figures kinda slowed down, in a manner of speaking. As much as I love the Strarf models, by the time KONAMI released Strarf Mk.2 Lavina: Full Arms, I was like, "Enough".

Strarf, Strarf bis, Strarf bis repaint, Strarf Mk. 2, Strarf Mk.2 Lavina, Strarf Mk.2 Full Arms, and then finally Strarf Mk.2 Lavina Full Arms...enough is enough, stop abusing my wallet KONAMI. There are other Shinkis that I must tend to...

Anyway, back on the anime, F*CK YES. I thought "Maybe..." when the MOON ANGEL OVA came out but for it to actually come true, awesome. Hopefully KONAMI will have the mind to print more copies of MOON ANGEL now...and hopefully not charge 10,000yen for it. Last time by the time I pulled the money together they were sold out...orz. Sure, I could settle for DLing in on the PSP and watch it in-game on Battle Masters Mk.2 but...the quality on PSP is meh-ish at best.