Thread: Licensed Kara No Kyokai
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-30, 07:24   Link #1260
superzombie23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
The chronological order of the episodes are not in order. That's why each episode ends with the date of that particular event being displayed.
I'm talking about the God's Word mentioning he was sent by Araya to the school, and I think you got the order wrong, not me XD. Chronologically, Shiki going to the mage school happens after the mansion incident, not before according to the wikia. So, can someone explain to me what he was talking about with Shiki being consumed when recalling her oblivion from 2 years ago? WHY was he trying to find this memory of Shiki's for Araya, and he claims Shiki was trying to find it? What is this memory? Is it when her male personality died? Also, the whole God's Word Mayday thing Touko was talking about is related too, and I don't get it either. What exactly didn't work? Was his Mayday mentioning he was going to replay Shiki's memories, and that was supposed to consume her? What did Touko mean by he was designated to sealed wasted his efforts? Someone answer that's knowledgeable that read the books

Last edited by superzombie23; 2009-07-30 at 08:06.
superzombie23 is offline   Reply With Quote