View Single Post
Old 2003-12-03, 16:04   Link #30
monir
cho~ kakkoii

No worries since AniKraze just released the 4th..Hope they have better raws to work with this time since the last one was a crappy one..It was this annoying constant background humming noise in episode 3..I thought I have some problem with my MP, but when I dl'ed the A-Keep version it was totally fine..

To Hao Asakura, I liked the 2nd one too but the 3rd one was more meaningful to me and it gave me a little idea about our writer-character...

Quote:
It's stylistic very nice looking animation, but then it's really slow-moving and lulls your brain into sleep only to throw some horrific image of a death onto the screen to wake you up.
I haven't seen the series Boogiepop, but did that series had heroes who were detectives, judges, juries, and executioner in one serving? After seeing each episode is done so well (story wise) to show the ugly-side of humanity
one has to wonder if there is a limit to the ugliness..No matter, our judges will serve the appropriate dish of justice to the villains..*off to dl*