View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 14:14   Link #135
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I think that madara achieved rinnegan on his own before he died. when he was resurrected, kabuto said he powered him up with the 1st's dna. madara looked down then to see something we dont know about yet and then he used mokuton. so I didnt see any correlation between kabuto's powerup and madara having rinnegan. plus madara wanted to test out mokuton. he already knew how to use rinnegan
It was stated that Madara's fight with the 1st hokage was because he wanted to obtain a DNA sample (or somthing like that). If Madara obtained the rinnegan as a healthy person by some powerup he would have returned to Konoha to show his powers. So it seems to me that he tried to obtain it by messing with his own body and the DNA of the 1st hokage, it seems all that took a long time. It is also a question if his death was because of that. Usually people who experiment on their own bodies do not have as good results as nature has. Look at Orochimaru or Sasori or Danzou, in the end they failed and their failure was partly because their artifical bodies failed at some point. I think maybe Orochimaru and Kabuto realized that a naturally existing rinnegan is better than some human experiments, and that is the reason why they are both after Sasuke's body.

Also when Kabuto brags about how smart he was Madara tells him it was not Kabuto who gave him these rinnegan powers.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote