View Single Post
Old 2015-11-15, 05:49   Link #384
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankdom View Post
lol, I'm pretty sure it's related to architecture, pretty much building design. From what I can tell, their 'bathroom' is actually a bathroom connected to a restroom, rather then a restroom with a shower/bathtub. -- Basically think of it as one of those public baths/hot spring resort, with the changing room also being a restroom.

Anyways, I can total understand, since I lived with a mom who doesn't only not lock the door, she doesn't close it, when she uses the toilet -.- She closes it when she showers, but doesn't lock it either, though that might be due to how we only had one 'bathroom'. -- I serious don't get why she doesn't close & lock the door while she uses the restroom, no one in the house would want to see that, and I even 'lectured' her about it numerous times when I happened upon it, yet she still did it. (Note that my room was right next to the restroom, so when I go to sleep/lay down/get something/etc, I'd always have to head towards the restroom.)
Man, that would realy annoy me.
If you can't or don't wan't to lock the doors, the least the you can do ist to put a warning sign on th door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
You seem to not know much about Japanese culture to be honest.

There's usually only 1 lock in Japanese houses and that's to the main door (side doors and back doors are really rare in japan). Bedrooms and bathrooms don't have locks because there's simply no place to put it. Have you seen a Japanese house before? you can stick your fingers right through the paper thin walls. Only high class citizens or foreigners have a stone or brick house.
Nah, we are talking about pretty normal western desinged houses or apartments and not about some oldschool japanes bulidings.
It's like people in this stories lack common sense. They never lock the doors, even when they know the chance of accident's is big.
And if the live in an oldschol japanese house, puting a warnings sing on the door should not be difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mages View Post
Even if Hina wasn't shown if you have read romance mangas long enough it's easy to figure out. There were two things that gave it away. First why focus especially on the ring? Second why make someone come home and make the guy greet him/her? These are two significant clues. From the welcome home and I am home greetings it can be figured out that the man doesn't live alone and someone lives together with him while the wedding ring confirms that someone to be his wedded partner. And from all the characters we have seen only Hina is missing. Conveniently she was also single. So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the holder of the other ring is. Unless you want to say it's the Ex of the mother who cheated on the mother and forced her to leave him? I think not.

Oh it could also be Hina is once again dating a married guy. But I highly doubt it. Also this is a convenient way of just removing Hina from Natsuo's life forever paving the way for Rui but it feels so cheap after how strong her feelings were shown to be.

What makes me sad is how after all the strong feelings Hina and Natsuo seemed to have for each other and how unjustly they were torn from each other, I wouldve atleast expected the author to show how Hina hooked up with the person instead of just telling us that she got hitched. To tell the truth whatever I was expecting, I didn't imagine Hina would get married without even seeing Natsuo first again. Guess I was wrong.

Also that guy seemed to be talking about novels and fictions so I guess he will somehow interact with The MC because of Novel Business and this way the MC will also come across Hina again whereupon he will have a nasty surprise waiting for him when he finds out Hina is already married to that guy.
Dude, all I'm saying is that she was not shown, not even a real hint that it's her, and people should not jump so soon to conclusion.
We will know soon enought what happened to her.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote