Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 19:15   Link #915
homurabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyPanda View Post
I totally agree. I don't know why but I find her hilarious. xD Her voice is super cute too. I'm also leaning a little bit towards Midori's side. Go Midori! (Sorry Mochizou :c)
me too. i really like Midori and Kanna's voice. also, Dera's voice is just win. and i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks the scene where Midori shuts the window on Dera is funny. many people hated it and said nasty things about her *i swear some Mochizou/OojiTama fans there scares me*. and yes, go Midori-chan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Opinions is one thing, but considering the characters in this show are Japanese, is it fair to be using western mindset on them?

Isn't that mostly because Midori isn't trying to change their relationship into anything else?

Essentially you're saying it's better to not pursuit your feelings?

it's funny because i am an Asian. i'm just studying abroad in the States.

and you do realize how her feelings is considered 'forbidden' or something like that in Japan right? *i swear i really dislike that term. love is love man.* and once again, Tamako is still dense as ever.

no, she definitly should. i mean, i think it's better to show how they interact with each other as friends too, not just how one of them go doki doki about the other all the time. same with Mochizou. that's why i said episode 2 Mochizou is nice to see, and better than the current one. you've completely misunderstood me there.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-09 at 05:38. Reason: Please edit rather than double-posting
homurabu is offline   Reply With Quote