Thread: Katawa Shoujo
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-18, 02:36   Link #228
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
The other tall track girl, Miki Miura, doesn't seem to have her own route either which was a bit surprising considering the amount of screen time she gets. Her personality is fairly interesting in and of herself.

Wasn't Miki, along with Kenji and Misha were suppose to get hteir own full length arcs but due to time issues in the beta, they were dropped?

But yeah, I was shock that Miki would had never gotten her own route despite having nice screen time for a minor character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoChan View Post
Add to that HARDCORE!!! Cute but nasty.

Yeah, due to these appearance. I think I smell another version ongoing for the "other girls".... Hey,by the way, don't you think Emi's mom is kinda hot?

Speaking of her mom

Spoiler for Dunno if this can be consider spoilers but...:

And since we're on the subject on Emi, does he and Nurse have a bit of a father-daughter relationship going on?

Anyway, I need to finish updating my Hanako horn and brass remix before I gotta go back to school and work. On top of that, this guy on the Katawa Shoujo is being nice enough to do a transpose violin arrangement of "Painful History" for me. Long story short, the original song is in the key of E-Flat Minor and that is not a very friendly key for violinists so I basically had to ask the guy to transpose it to the key of B Minor, which is a great key for violinists so once I master that song on the violin (and maybe get some better recording gear), I'm gonna upload me playing it in the near future

Last edited by Snow_Storm; 2012-01-18 at 03:49.
Snow_Storm is offline   Reply With Quote