View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 15:17   Link #97
Snuffle
likes cute things

Okay, so I've finished Himeno's and Sharuru's route a while back and finished Rikka's story yesterday. I'll be starting Aoi's story today and hopefully get to finish the whole game by this week.

Rikka's story and character:
Rikka's story was okay, but I don't like her as a character that much... She comes off as just a bit too arrogant for my taste. And hearing her say "souiukoto" so much really got on my nerves.
So now I have question about Rikka.

Spoiler for Rikka route end. SUPER MEGA HYPER SPOIL SPOIL SPOILER:

Himeno's story and character:
For the first half I was so incredibly bored I was near falling asleep. I dunno, it felt like I was reading a watered down version of the common route. But then, the dream stuff starts happening. During those moments, it was pretty interesting but at the same time, it felt a little rushed and forced.
Someone else here said that Yume's story was worse, or something like that. I actually felt the opposite. For Yume we have her gradually broadcasting her romantic interest in the MC, but for Himeno, she came off as someone who was just expressing what a troublesome Nii-san she has. Just my opinion on that.
As a character, she's just there... She doesn't really catch my interest much. Although, it's nice to have her around to do her usual distaste on the MC's behavior like Nemu and Yume.

Spoiler for question about Himeno. WARNING: Hints at Rikka end:

Sharuru's story and character:
Probably my favorite character, maybe tied at #1 with Sara. Lots of fun reading through her story, she's just so darn silly. There's not much I can really say about her, I like her present time and past time personalities. I really enjoyed how she kept expressing how much she loves Kiyotaka, quite the entertainer. Plus I have a soft spot for girls that become clingy like that, just like Sara. If Sharuru is the fun version, Sara is the moe version
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote