View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 18:29   Link #2264
tsunade666

-_- cry and whine? I haven't read further or heard of him whining again after his utter defeat from Noumi. And he has the right to cry and be depressed at that arc because his pride was taken away from him. His wings is his identify and its his hope. It also signifies that he wants to fly more than anyone playing BB. After that event I don't remember him being such a whiner.

Vol 05 = he helps KYH get over her trauma in the fight. He lets her cut him in half. Dusk Taker shows up to get eaten alive by Chrome Disaster Silver Crow.
Vol 06 = They helped another member of Negas Nebula
Vol 07 = The past of Chrome Disaster and the battle between best friends. Haru and Taku
Vol 08 = I'm not familiar on this volume.
Vol 09 = Chrome Disaster and Rin
Vol 10 = SS
Vol 11 and above. I'm not familiar on this volumes too.

If you read the progress of the Story. THERE IS A STORY!!!!

its not episodic and there is character development on the characters. Different emotions was shown from betrayals and facing his own fears and past trauma or problems.

There are more to Accel World than what you can ask for when you try to read it and understand it.

Well if you can get over the fact that the MC is not bishie and just a pig >_> people and their views of the world.