View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 20:05   Link #28229
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toku View Post
I would still say that corpse preservation qualifies as "unknown drugs" though, unless you're using something that most people could easily understand like the freezer idea.
There should be a fridge in Kuwadorian also and people has the habit of saying 'let's entrust things to Genji'.
If Genji says he'll take care of the corpse no one is going to ask him where he'd stuck it. For all they know/care he could use it as his personal Teddy Bear and no one would mind (except maybe Natsuhi...)
Also CSI ranted more than once about not too hard methods to keep a corse in a decent conservation state... but as I generally don't like that part much I always end up forgetting that sort of tricks.

Though I think the truth is we aren't supposed to wonder how they managed to keep there Kinzo's body. I think this is another of those things we aren't supposed to solve... though it's likely not one of the things that happened in Prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
If it were me, I'd put him on Krauss's boat, sail somewhere, and quietly bury him elsewhere with as few identifying features as possible. After all, you don't want anyone to find him, and the island is the first place they're going to look for him. The ocean would be the second choice, but getting together all the stuff you need to keep him down there is tricky. The advantage of burying him on another uninhabited island is we already know Krauss has a shovel and a boat, so nobody has to know he did it or when he did it.
I would vote for burning him and mixing his ashes along the ones of his wife if they're on Rokkenjima.
This would give Kinzo a proper resting place and I doubt someone would try to check which ashes are his wife's and which are his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Witch Drugs View Post
The scent of "medicine" inside of Kinzo's study that is described in episode 1 could be a hint. Embalming liquids and oils often have a very, very strong aroma that would give anyone a headache. If they really did mummyfy him, and did so inside of the study (For what reason they would do that I do not know, perhaps they felt it was the right thing to embalm him inside the room where he spent so much time) the lingering scents would have probably stayed there for a long time. And none of the visitors were really supposed to go into the study, so it wouldn't be much of a problem, if it wasn't for the scenario in episode 1.
Interesting idea. In the anime there were scenes with Kinzo seated on his chair perfectly still that made me think of a mummy/doll... previously I waved them off as Natsuhi's fantasy but maybe they too were a hint.

And yes, we keep on slamming against the same point.

If Natsuhi and Krauss wanted Kinzo to be declared missing why to store away his body?
If Yasuda hadn't planned yet her mistery game why to store away his body?
If they didn't store away his body how come his body is still around?

The only option I can come up is that it was Kinzo's will to have his body preserved and through Krauss wanted to get rid of it he didn't feel like going against his father's wills... though Kinzo wasn't one to write down his wills or carying for things that would happen after his death (or so he said) so this point too is moth.

Another possibility is that Natsuhi wanted to give him a proper burial/burning/whatever... but would she be willing to risk so much in order to do so?
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote