Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 16:43   Link #12631
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, I really don't see Tsukune as being the one gung-ho in getting the rosary working again - I think that Inner will be the one more than likely trying her hardest to get the seal back to working - she's so used to it that it will probably be a pain for her to re-adjust to not having it. Besides, we've already established that Inner and Outer treat each other like sisters and that Inner is pretty protective of Outer (for obvious reasons).

But even with that said, as this latest chapter demonstrated, Inner is now capable of displaying her softer, cuter side to Tsukune while unsealed. It used to be Outer's 'job' to do that sort of thing but now Inner is starting to open up as well.

I still find it funny that people still consider Outer Moka and Inner Moka two completely different personalities. In the anime, yeah they more or less were separate but in the manga, they're not. All the rosary has done is to flip her personality inside-out, not make an alternate one. The cold exterior personality is what became Inner and the hidden gentler interior personality is what became Outer. It's not that 'Outer Moka' will disappear, it's just that she's returned to being what she was before - the true 'hidden inner personality'. Why else would Inner Moka be able to do the kawaii smile?