View Single Post
Old 2010-01-27, 15:02   Link #2078
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ya know i really tried to be optimistic about Haruto's decision to move to Tokyo but this kid thats right KID is making decisions based on a hunch. He could have just gone to Tokyo to straighten things out but instead he would rather move there WTF. I understand hes worried about Yuzuki and for him to stick to his guns about the letter was written as to not to cause him trouble. But for gods sake man think with your head as well not just your heart.

I wholeheartedly agreed with his childhood friends. They grew up together and are approaching a time when friends go their separate ways. So this is so important to him that he wont even graduate with his friends. All i saw from Haruto was Eba was more important then the friends he grew up with. She can be important to him he can go to Tokyo find out whats going on and if hes right when he graduates he can go to Tokyo or when he finds out he was right then he can move. I hate when people make rash decisions like this and dont listen to other input on the matter. Things are not always as they seem and if he thinks getting things straightened out with Eba is going to be a piece of cake well i look forward to his anguish maybe it will force him to grow up a bit.

In a way im glad he decided this because honestly Kanzaki deserves better then this dolt. God this is frustrating i need a drink.