View Single Post
Old 2010-10-16, 15:19   Link #96
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Actually there are a lot I am obssessed with ... But do they count, I mean they are only anime characters?
.... Is that a good thing?? *cuddles in a corner*

...o.o I never noticed this... NO WAY....

Hmm I like them both.... I can't decide really
and WOW....22:22?? Just like you let us know when you're VMs reached 666

Who doesn't like TaeYang?
awww..... Why not is it because hes a boy....??
Oh obsessed with people like...?
Yeah I kinda have a thing for coincidences So I can't help but notice numbers
Uh...I don't remember, but I think it's cause I like some other people better , namely chinese people. Not trying to be racist or anything, it's just that I feel like I can relate to and understand them better since we share a common homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Me likes the red one better. Looks more passionate!
Also looks better with the avatar. Good job!
Ah, thank you for your suggestion zebra chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I also like the red version And here goes my C&C....

The background is awesome. Normally I'd say that the render is too small, the background overwhelms the render, blah blah blah, but I think it worked pretty well in this sig The only fault I see in the sig at the moment is the text, which is a bit hard to read and is kind of, you know, in the way. Also, a suggestion - When you burn/brush the sides (this was a brush, right?), do it under your photo filters and any other adjustment layers you have, then it'll have the same tinge as your overall sig. I'll just use Sworn's request as an example:

Spoiler:

Do you see what I mean? Or am I just rambling again
Yeah, it's just the way I like to do the text I like to manipulate the letters, size, spacing, stroking lines, and clipping masks more than choosing colors and blending text. I thought the chaos in the signature went over pretty well, especially the clipping masks. I see what you mean! I shall change my sig when I'm not feeling lazy