View Single Post
Old 2011-01-05, 04:03   Link #386
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ I've always played AD Ashe, her slow makes it a very easy build.
About KSing: I'll admit that in some occasions I have KSed, although I primarily wanted to save my laning partner rather than steal a kill, so I just say sorry and we're all friends. Even if I'm wrongly accused, I'll just do the same again. In a previous match we had an idiot who called Ashe a KSer for finishing off a Ryze that said idiot had let live with >100 HP, so Ashe took the kill and he raaaaged...resulting in Ashe not helping him at all in a 2v2 saying she didn't want to KS...then starts the trolling and teamwork falls apart, our inhibitors fell like cookies while the team was arguing, people ended up reporting each other, etc...
On Caitlyn: she looks pretty solid. Good brush diver, has enough tools to escape and can skillshot through walls.
Ashe is never anything but AD. That's why I'm confused.

Also, only idiots complain about KSing unless it's excessive. Most KSes lead to assist gold which leads to more gold for the entire team. Which is also why I'm glad they're buffing dragon. I hate having to constantly worry about an enemy WW soloing dragon early, since it gives an insane amount of gold and leads to snowballing. Ensuring that the carry gets gold is good, but not when you risk losing the kill or losing out on the assist pool.

Also, apparently it's only two traps for Caitlyn. I personally think it should be 3-4, but eh.

I'm glad Kog'Maw is free. I always wanted to try out another AD carry, and the fact that he can be an AP champion is fun too.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote