View Single Post
Old 2009-07-13, 20:31   Link #6
Kirarakim

Interestingly the top 3 here: Ed, Roy, and Riza are also the top 3 in Japan according to the latest character poll.

Anyways I voted for those 3 and also Al & Winry. I can't go into details for the reason I love my favorites because of spoilers but I will try to be brief.

Ed: I love his love for his brother and just in general his strong value for human life. I also love his attitude and snark and of course the fact that underneath it all he really is a lovable dork.

Al: I love his kindness but also his cool head and confidence. He is also quite cunning, Ed is not the only clever one in the family.

Riza: I love that she is a strong and smart female character but she is nowhere emotionless

Winry: I love her heart and the fact that although she might not be a strong fighter she has her own type of strength and is not to be taken lightly.

Roy: I love that he is really not useless (it's hard to go into Roy because a lot of his first great moments are coming up in the story).

Though really I love every character in FMA and I feel bad limiting myself to just these 5. Next poll will be even harder for me because I am also very fond of the 3 characters that were just introduced in this last episode.

Oh and thanks for making the poll again White Manju Bun.