View Single Post
Old 2011-09-29, 01:06   Link #9
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Calling MS isn't gonna do anything ; They can't/won't refund you. Call your credit card company/bank and they will close the card, as well as investigate it and you will get refunded.
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote