View Single Post
Old 2011-09-29, 05:10   Link #18
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Ah yes. I personally love how squabbles exist between XBOX and PS3 users. All consoles have their faults and it's entertaining to see how people try to justify how one console is superior, without considering the faults that their beloved system carries.

Which is exactly why I own multiple consoles across multiple companies. Wii, 360, PS3, 3DS, PSP, and the list goes on and on for the older consoles. I like XBOX because it offers what I believe to be an easier interface with more demos and faster downloads/installs. With PS3 I like the free online service along with the wider range of my preferred genre of JRPGs. It also is a lot quieter and offers a blu-ray player along with a wider range of supported media. Blu-ray disk for games means that they'll add more features too.

Just stuff like that. I hate taking sides- gaming should be what you enjoy, and nobody has any right to tell you otherwise. Hell, you could love the notoriously bad consoles like the Jaguar, Virtual Boy, etc., but who's to say you can't like them?

As I mentioned, PS3's pretty good for enhanced XBOX titles, JRPGs and the such. The controller takes a little bit to get used to, but yeah, here in Canada 160 GB slim models are being sold for $250 new. Quite a good deal, I'd say.