Thread: Yutori-chan
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 11:16   Link #11
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I sure hope someone is able to keep up with subbing these. They're hard to find. They appear daily, and we're up to over 22 of them now. Chinese subs do keep showing up. Episode 13 -- which I've seen called "Black Yutori" -- is a classic. Especially good work by Yuuki Aoi.

@Rias -- I'll bet that's exactly what they're poking fun at, since Yutori-chan herself is pretty relaxed and refuses to work overtime, for example. And she is also the happiest of everyone in the office, it seems.

NOTE: I didn't know what "Yutori Education" was until I looked it up on my friend, Wikipedia. It was an education reform that among other things reduced hours in elementary school, trying to reduce pressure on students. The changes started in 1989, but the biggest changes took place in 1998, so students who had their education since then -- including Yutori-chan -- would show the effects of it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 26). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino)....etc.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote