Thread: Spare Parts
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-12, 15:29   Link #11
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

In terms of UC eras, given the time and supplies and/or the type of MS being repaired, it can vary from "easy" to "difficult".

Like things like the Methuss were deemed (by MAHQ) "easy to repair" given its simplistic frame and transformation and such. Obviously, things earlier than like the severely damaged Zephranthys must've taken some time to repair, even with the resources of Anaheim Electronics, given how trashed it was. Things like GM and Zaku I/II, Rick Dom and such (may vary on the type) were probably easy to repair and maintain as well.

But I would guess that things like the, at the time (beginning of ZZ) because of supplies and such, Zeta and Double Zeta must've been pretty difficult in repairing at first. (hence, why they had to use a Zaku II head for Zeta XD). God, it must be hell to be able to maintain something like the giant MS like the Psyco Gundam, Psyco Gundam Mark II, Quin Mantha and also Mobile Armors as well.

In terms of CE...who knows...
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote