Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 18:16   Link #433
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I think we might see Kanade, Tsutomu and Taichi be victorious with Chihaya losing along with Porky. That would be a great boost to team morale.

Of course, Misuzawa could lose this event then come back to defeat Hokuo in the finals in the larger tournament. I wouldn't be surprised to see Misuzawa lose this time around at all. In fact, it would add a note of realism and drama if our young heroes and heroines were not always invincible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I watched the whole first season in two days and I am already thinking of putting this on hold until it ends. The wait between each episode is just killing me.
I didn't watch this until after it was completed either. I was boycotting high-school shows at the time and was turned off by the shoujo stylings in the first episode. I only gave it another chance after prodding from Kim and Enzo and, like you, watched it all in a couple of days. I'm going to keep with it in real-time this season as nerve-wracking as that will no doubt be.

I really wanted to have an animated version of this avatar, but damn Chihaya keeps moving her head up and down. I tried to find the right set of frames where she kept her face still, but gave up and just went with a single still frame. I may try again some time when I have more patience. (I do have the time at the moment, considering that there is two feet of snow plus drifts surrounding my house here in the Boston suburbs.)

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2013-02-09 at 18:28.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote