View Single Post
Old 2007-11-01, 00:36   Link #179
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
The logic is defied quite nicely because of the whole emotion thing. Shana doesn't want to split Yuji because she obviously cares about him. Alastor stood up for Yuji and helped divert maid-san because he cares about Shana. Finally maid-san realised how much Yuji meant to Shana and because she cares about Shana she no longer wishes to split Yuji (that much ;p).

Old Margery would have in my opinion used Yuji as bait, the new Margery should go seek out help from the AA.

Of course with S2 the fact he now has an existence as big as a lord does bring up some serious issues of splitting him safely to hide the Reiji Maigo. But if Yuji seriously had some form of duty and if his personality was as self sacrificing and caring about the city as some people seem to think he is. Then he could have easily found out what is Remy's wish and if it was for the greater good sacrificed himself for it and safely hidden the hougu.
Oh, come on. Shana lucked out with Alastor, Wilhelmina, and Margery, but the world does not revolve around one little girl. Some Flame Haze has to step in and reallocate the Reiji Maigo as a Flame Haze would and should, or else more trouble will happen.

Spoiler for *cough*:

I'd go on with this argument, but I'd rather not go off topic from the issue first presented at hand, as I usually do.