Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
What about it?
Like I've said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No no, I'm not going to spoil if for you by pointing what which part, you'll just have to read the story...

Quote:
Obviously not, but whatever he wants to say he already has it in mind. Additionally, he seems serious about the things he wants to tell her.
So what is your reason for disagreeing that the scene would be tense again?

Quote:
What has been tense got to do with this? These are things he already has in mind, not things he'll come up with at the time he meets her.

I don't get you, you keep bring things up that has nothing to do with what I've originally said.

Quote:
Because we've been talking about the 2 things he wants to tell her, no?
No, I've been taking heat from you just because I said that the scene would be tense, and I don't understand why.

Then you keep saying things like Hayate has already thought about what to say. Which does not in fact mean any damn thing to the tension of the situation when they finally meet.

Quote:
Why would the lack of comedy make the scene tragic? I understand your point of view in which having Hayate saying something silly would go along with other things we've seen in the manga, my point is, comedy in this kind of situations would simply ruin the mood. With mood, I'm not talking about the sad feeling of the time they parted with each other, but the mood one would usually expect in a scene where characters like these 2 get to start anew (whatever their relationship may end up like).
Read my original sentence very carefully.

Quote:
And if he could make her laugh/smile, I say it's a success. After all, I don't think the writer wants this to continue to be a tragic.

That's it. That's all I've said. And even before that all I've said was

Quote:
Why not both? Romance and Comedy goes hand-in-hand.

Which I've already explained that I meant ONE romantic line to win the girl, whatever he says is up to your imagination. And ONE comedy line to break the T-E-N-S-I-O-N of the situation.

So please, explain to me, why is it bad to remove tension?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote