View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 17:03   Link #3
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I hope that by the time this anime ends, I will be able to understand what this title is supposed to mean...
My Sister Couldn't Be This Cute
That because she is an otaku, she is cuter than he thought? But she couldn't be that cute?
That the title is targeting the viewers and telling them real life sisters couldn't be this cute (which I would shout "Objection!" to)?

Anyways, about how she could consider that outfit Suigintou...
She is automatically cute with her insecurity and being voiced by a VA who also voiced the cutest anime character ever - cuteness carried forward.

I would think that most people would regard little sisters as annoying and irritating, but this anime was actually promotion family cohesion, starting with the younger sibling you never knew was that cute.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.