View Single Post
Old 2010-07-30, 13:02   Link #11390
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
6 years old Nanoha acts nothing like an adult . She is in great distress but understands that she can't be a burden for her family given the situation. She simply decides to get a grip and be stronger.
I don't see what's wrong with showing how Nanoha became so mature so fast. That's something that I thought was always missing in her background and finally they give us a perfectly credible and logic explanation.
Plus they didn't transform her in some kind of cold-hearted machine by the time she is 9 : she breaks down at time like any other kid and cries when her feelings overflow (see the scenes in the Movie or manga when she can't communicate with Fate to simply tell her that she wants to be friend with her).
Even when you have a point in several things, I still find it too irrealistic and cliched, since the first season, this moment seemed far too odd, at leats for my own taste.

After all, trough the 3 season Nanoha has shown a bi-polar attitude, First season was "way too mature kid" second was "Friendly fellow" First half of the third was "Strong-dedicated teacher" second half was "protective mother" In vivid is "Lovely dedicated mother" and in the Movie manga is "Emo-kid"

Oh wait, perhaps I see a patron

Meh, just my opinion. Weeeeeeee!!!