View Single Post
Old 2011-07-04, 16:21   Link #3233
Verona_Price

Hi,

Sorry to jump into the middle of your fourm and what not but I found out about frozen teardrop via this fourm about January I think. So I wanted to pop in and say a few things.

One:
Thank you guys so much for chatting on here as much as you do. I'm currently getting emailed chapters of FT via a friend and honestly reading on the computer not only hurts my eyes but makes me extreamly sick. (Thus is why i will not own a Ipad). So when I read the chapter it takes about two weeks, because of work and how much reading long paragraphs on the computer doesn't agree with me.

Point being is I tend to miss alot of things when I read the paragraphs. So when I don't get something I've been going over here to scower the pages to find the answer and most often I do.

Two:
However I'm still confused on somethings in this story, and to admit the things I'm still confused about makes me feel, how should I put this...... like I should be in college because its a pretty simple question with more than likely a simple answer.

Three:
Again thanks. I joined so I could say this to you guys.
Verona_Price is offline   Reply With Quote