View Single Post
Old 2012-09-17, 06:18   Link #365
Reek of Blood
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Lol I'm reading the chinese translations too, it mght take 4 months for the novel to be release, but the translation time is another story~ and LN is definitely good as well, but you have to understand in monthly manga the author and artist actually have to draw out all the panels and etc, in a way it actually might be more difficult to write out an entire novel. ~ Though I am more of a light novel-ist than a monthly manga-ist
While we are talking about monthly manga, i just don't like the fact that nearly all popular series from MF Bunko get adapted into manga solely in Monthly Comic Alive (Including KnK, SnD, Tsuki2, etc). It's very cramped with all kind of manga, which resulted in them butcher the number of pages in favor of 'reserving' places. Seiken no Blacksmith is the worst example. In earlier chapter, it got about 39 pages per chapter. But now, it has less than 13 pages. I'm afraid that they keep increasing the number of mangas in that magazine, butchering each pages, and in result, those series need forever to keep up with LN.
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote