View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 16:50   Link #1374
Apollosol

I can't believe all of you aren't heralding this new Anime as undoubtably one of the greatest animes of ALL TIME! IN 8 EPISODES NO LESS!

Swerves left and right, emotionally powerful storytelling and dialogue that blends perfectly into the superb speed and finesse of the action. This anime knows how to get your adrenaline going among other numerous things. I can't think of any other anime putting up this much of an effort into all categories of the genre. No other anime takes itself this serious in such a fantastical world, enough so that it instills a genuine real bond between the AOT world and our own where we enjoy viewing this anime. This animation is all in! You must be blind and in denial to not realize and embrace the feats this anime is reaching.

IT IS SINGLE HANDEDLY TAKING THE ANIME MEDIUM TO A NEW LEVEL! And trust me when I say I am not easily impressed and have been following anime for a very long time, but this animation is trying to blow everyones mind.

To those saying, this anime has a run-of-the-mill plot and is generic in any way is smoking some powerful stuff. Stop being pessimist and open up to a good thing for once in your life. Try to embrace the first anime in a while to try and put up a worthy effort.

Considering the anime quality we usually get, I would think people would openly accept a cure such as this. END>
Apollosol is offline   Reply With Quote