View Single Post
Old 2004-11-27, 18:30   Link #54
Kageh
Union Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfslord
I just don't get-
Athrun nearly dies in several ways and what are Athrun and Cagalli doing ?
They didn't show any feelings (kissing or whatever) like it would be proper/understandable.
Is it not common to kiss your girlfriend in public in japan ?
(question to our japanese members)
Or does GSD deliver a wrong impression to me.

Yeah, I wonder about this too sometimes. I think it's to keep the fans watching so they can catch glimpses of affection that the characters have for one another. That last scene with Lacus and Kira would have been so much more powerful if they had held hands or embraced. Same when Cagalli went to go see Athrun in the hanger. I'm sure the writers are aware of the frustration it causes viewers. It's all a ploy to keep us watching..... those fuckers.

I guess it can be reasoned from this episode that the dancing Lacus in the opening is the fake one. While the Lacus from the ending and commercial break in the white dress is the real one. Makes me wonder about that scene in the opening with Athrun, fake Lacus, Luna, and Cagalli. Hmm... maybe Gill is going to setup some kind of arranged marriage between fake Lacus and Athrun? Damn... Athrun is in DEMAND. 3 way battle for his heart or some shit. Still I can't imagine him ending up with anyone else besides Cagalli... otherwise all the times they shared in the first series will have all been a waste.
Kageh is offline   Reply With Quote