View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 09:17   Link #2655
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
...Linker Cores actually become MORE powerful? Someone verify this, please. And I'd advise you to start thinking how these blokes kill each other and themselves too in order to let Vivian take over.
The fact that little B-rank mages became AA-rank mages in StrikerS should have verified this long ago.

Quote:
Firstly, clones normally age faster (and not slower) and have more screwed up complications.

Secondly, Heterochromia in general is caused by either mosaic genetics or disease...the only way for Vivio to be a "perfect" clone would probably be to have it inherited directly. Ergo, Either Vivio is pretty screwed up in terms of melanin distribution (which would suck), or Vivian had heterochromia to start with.
This is anime, in which people have unatural hair and eye color because it looks cool. Applying normal biology for eye-color and clone growth-rate doesn't really work.

Quote:
He's an Ace? Just by virtue of blocking the least brainy member of the Wolkenritter? That's new, I never knew he had it in him. In Truth, I reckon the cyborgs got what they wanted, and Jail was cocky. Period. After all, you have them beat to the floor already, so why not just leave them to rot?

Honestly.
Blocking, and holding her off for an extended amount of time while searching for a way out of the barrier at the same time. Not to mention he blocked Yami no Sho's attack later on on his own, something Nanoha and Fate couldn't do.

Yes, I do think Yuuno is an ace on his own right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Let me clarify a bit. I don't object to his end goal which is Kha getting Fate. I object to his methods which was no real build up at all, just a stated he got her basically. I'm a closet romantic, I love to read about dates and stuff. It gives me warm and fuzzy feelings inside. Kha skipping all of that just rubs me the wrong way even if its just sort of a joke.

*GLARES DAGGERS AT KHA
M'okay, guess I'll have to make my Vivio/Syn story extra warm and fuzzy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
So much crack...the the worse is that it computes...partially.

As for my OC's diagram...well...it gets cracky as well...
Spoiler for What the...:

Some make sense, while others don't
Heck, Koji and Maren aren't even connected >_>
So...
Spoiler for Connections:

So...yeah...this Correlation Diagram thing can be pretty cracky

*warps away*
Cracky diagrams are cracky. Insest? whut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Well, here goes. The most protective Barrier Jacket seen in OC - short of TK's Ranger Barrier Jackets, anyway.

...or a Full Armor Danmaku Jacket...

Spoiler for Type-ODST Assault Barrier Jacket:
I hope you don't mind if I don't comment much on the internal workings of Barrier Jackets you described (don't want to open the BJ discussion again. ) but suffice to say the armors look gooood. OOC for the TSAB, but gooood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
To quote Mark Twain: "My philological studies have satisfied me that a gifted person ought to learn English (barring spelling and pronouncing) in thirty hours, French in thirty days, and German in thirty years. It seems manifest, then, that the latter tongue ought to be trimmed down and repaired. If it is to remain as it is, it ought to be gently and reverently set aside among the dead languages, for only the dead have time to learn it."
U has crappy laguage!

Though I find French much harder to understand myself.

Quote:
I can't see the "Rinya is the child, Syn is the guardian" thing happening. Only the other way around. As Rin is 18 at the time of StrikerS. But who know... maybe if we start interpreting "guardian/child" diffrently...
Whoops, missed that one.

Quote:
You mean similiar to "Was sich liebt, das neckt sich."? (wich literaly translates into: "What's in love with each other, likes to tease each other." but is officialy translated with: "The quarrel of lovers is the renewal of love.")
Somewhat. It was only a funny scenario.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote